busy.bees

forgive me. it has been a wild and busy summer! we have been swimming, visiting family in the country, taking long bicycle rides, branch weaving, crocheting, linoprinting.. and a tiny bit more.. :D thankyou for hanging in there with me. if you're itching for an update and i'm lagging.. i'm always posting on Instagram @studiogypsy. :)

but here are some whirlwind pix for your sweet eyes! happy summer!! xoxo













































"I have lived pain, and my life can tell: I only deepen the wound of the world when I neglect to give thanks the heavy perfume of wild roses in early July and the song of crickets on summer humid nights and the rivers that run and the stars that rise and the rain that falls and all the good things that a good God gives." 
~Ann Voskamp

Comments

  1. What a lovely post! Enjoy the rest of your summer.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts