Sizzling Saturday!

Oh the Int'l Quilt Festival in Chicago was all-abuzz this weekend! ;) And Saturday was FANTASTIC! ;) Had so much fun meeting people during my CPS Open Studio's time...and the students in my Storybox workshop were FABULOUS! ;) see the photos below. ;)


Me - during my Open Studios time...



Brave students in my Storybox Workshop.



More brave students...

and check out the QA BLOG for more pictures and highlights of the great event!

Thanks to all who stopped by or took the workshop. My day was filled with art and love! ;)

Comments

  1. hello girl. I had to make a comment on your blog instead of FAT. I only wish I could have participated. Are you scheduled to do a Technique Week on FAT.
    Looks like you all had so much fun.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts