create.nurture


i made my first ever "real" charm bracelet last nite. i say "real" because i had made a fabric charm bracelet in the past but this one has metal and "trinkets" in it... i also have some charms ready to send off to the ClothPaperScissors charm swap challenge... but had to make myself a complete bracelet, as well. ;) there are two words that are particularly important to me on the bracelet. nurture and create.

this is my longing. i desire to nurture when i am creating. i desire my created objects to nurture others when they see it or hold it... i am nurtured when i create. i desire to nurture others while inspiring them or encouraging them to create.

Comments

  1. I love it Leilani.,....I have been shy about making one...maybe that will be my next project!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh! don't be shy, gabriela! you will have so much fun! ;) do share when you're done! ;) xo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts