maybe too simple...



so my studio is now an absolute wreck... seriously! i had to bring my easier-to-move sewing machine upstairs to the kitchen to make my little girl her first 2009 summer shirt! (psst. i do NOT like patterns...) well, i like them, but i do not like all the paper and pins, would rather just use the paper for collaging...

i should just take a class! or keep playing around like with this one... pretty straight-forward, with a drawstring neckline... i need to add a contrasty pocket, tho... tried to make another for my littlest one.. made it too small - that is what i get for not measuring! ha! it is now a doll-dress...

i have GOT to get my studio back in order!!!

Comments

  1. Well, I don't know which is more adorable--the sweet summery top or the sweet little cherub wearing it! So very precious....BOTH of them! hugz, debmck

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the cute little top and your daughter is the cutiest.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts