on the run...



i am on the run... here's the scoop! Make It University is coming!! one week away!! i'll be teaching my workshop next saturday at 245pm! hope you get your name drawn! ;) also... VOTE if you are there... on my piece for the Cloth Paper Scissors 2010 Calendar!! i'm sure you will LOVE it! ;) also... fun news... i will be taping a very short (5min) segment for Quilting Arts TV with Pokey on my houseBooks! yeeeehaww!! so stop by and say hi... and then on sunday, i will be demonstrating some of my artwork in Open Studios from 1030 - 1230!! will also have some art pieces on display the whole weekend on one of their walls. hope to see you! until then... have a wonderful Easter celebration...and keep looking for spring! i just know it is coming!!

ps. i was out on an errand..and my little 7yo reminded me to bring my camera, because sometimes i forget and then see a fantastic item to photograph... well - it was a good thing i remembered... had to take a tangible memory shot of this green-brick pillar... just love the texture and colors of it... ;)

Comments

  1. Love the pic! The Make It University sounds so fun. Have a wonderful time teaching!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun at MIU! I know you'll knock their socks off (hope their feet don't smell!). xo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. leilani, thank you for the minature book necklace. i love it and can't wait to add my own stuff. also, it might work out for a project in my after school program. xo wanda

    ReplyDelete
  4. WHAT AN EVENT! GOOD GOOD TIMES!!! you did fabulous dahhhling xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. wanda! so glad you rec'd it and hope you enjoy it... do share pics if your kids end up making some!! would so love to see them! ;) xo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts