so...


it was fabulous fun! it was energetic! happily exhausting! fabulously inspiring! what more can i say? i am trying to upload a small slide-show on the right of my blog.

i am sorry to say, however, that i did not get a snapshot of the QATV taping with me and pokey showing off my housebooks. all the shuffling around at the last minute right before taping kept my camera in my purse by my side and not in hubby's hands! ahhh! well... will be sure to let you know when the airing of it will happen. ;)

the workshop was GREAT! all my students ROCKED!! the hardest part, seemed to be tying the "square knot".... here is a diagram on how to do this:


except (different than pictured) you will keep the second tie over like an "X" on top of the first tie (do not keep the ends on the same side), this will let the housebook lie flat when adorning your neck.

all in all, everyone enjoyed playing and creating fabulous little pieces - their art looked FANTASTIC! i was quite proud!! ;)

Comments

  1. Glad you had fun and that the taping went well. Can't wait to see it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts