whisperings...



i am going to plant myself in front of my desk tonite and work hard... so many projects... so little time. and with all this "computer business"... it is hard to stay seated on a project for very long. alas. that is where i am off to this instant!

happy creating! ;) xo

p.s. if you'd like to, post a comment with a link back to your blog and a photo of your desk area... i will draw a name next thursday evening, june 25th - and send the winner a grab-bag of goodies from my stash. ;)

Comments

  1. Hi Leilani - love your desk area, so many goodies to look at! I've got to keep my desk pretty neat or the cats will run off with everything. I just read your "A Studio is a State of Mind" article in Studios magazine today and it was very inspiring. Congrats on getting published!
    Sam=)
    http://samanthaconklin.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey samantha! guess who won the drawing! ;) heheee... thx so much for playing! ;) please email me your mailing addy and i'll get the goodie bag out to you.. ;) my email is:
    info[at]studiogypsy.com. ;) xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the look of your desk, there's a sense of calm activity. Hope you are enjoy the month of July in your neck of the woods. Happy happies. Joyce

    ReplyDelete
  4. thx for the words, joyce. really love the "calm activity"! ;) xo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts