faces, faces... everywhere!

a long while ago, i had this dream of being a children's book writer... still dreaming... but in the meanwhile my artistic expression took on a more visual, tangible medium ... photography, art.quilting, fiber.art... so i had discovered these "faces" in my home and thought what a cool idea that could be for a children's book... took the pix... and they sat... never followed through and several years later... i am at a bookstore and voila! bam, bang! there IT is! FACES!!! by Francois Robert... FANTASTIC little artbook... and exactly what i was dreaming up to be a great idea... had to buy myself a copy! ;)

thought it might be fun, also, to show you some of the faces in my little home... do you have any to share, too? comment and post a link back to your blog with a photo... would love to see some other faces! ;) xo


this little guy is my favorite. ;)


this one reminds me of a cute little puppy.

Comments

  1. Oh this is so familiar... I Was looking at a bunch of garlic the other day and saw a very strange looking face. It reminded me of the face of one of the ghosts of Christmas past from the Scrooge movie!

    Oh isn't it fun to be creative????? :)

    love all your "faces"!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi Leilani...it's funny...I have always seen faces in things, tiles, clouds, stains...I wonder what it means?Love your pics! You should do something with them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh gabriela! you are like me!! we tend to see beyond the actuals... ;) hehehe... thx for the words, love!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts