and the winner is.....


would you believe it..... Morning Dove is the winner from the drawing. ;)

hope you will like my un-stuffed creation - the blue pear. ;) this 3-dimensional art piece has no traditional 'stuffing' in it, but filled instead with dreams and blue skies. ;) i will send it out to you shortly.

thank you all for playing! i love all of your entries! ;) when i snapped the picture, the first thing i saw in the blue sky was a cute little car. ;)

lovely blue skies to all of yous! xo

Comments

  1. congrats Morning Dove, I just LOVE pear art & I really don't way :)

    Beautiful pear!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay to Morning Dove.

    Cool non-stuffed pear

    ReplyDelete
  3. yippee - i received my stuffed "begin" pear today. i grabbed my mail out of box jumped in the truck with hubby to head off to Gloucester. i opened my pkg and oh how we marveled at this beautiful piece of art. this is the most adorable 3D piece i have seen in a long time. any tutorials on how to make them. it's just gorgeous
    love the flip book too. especially flippin' as fast as i can. thank you so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thx for all the comments on the pear, dolls. and dovie! so glad you rec'd it and are enjoying it. ;) it's really quite simple - it's made from ripped fabric and then crocheted into form. ;) and flip flip flip, wheeee!! ;) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. my blue sky dream pear takes center stage on my desk in the bedroom downstairs. I still get excited every time I look at it. love you girl!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you are sweetness. loveyoutoo! xoxo

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts