latest article...

so if you haven't read my latest closing essay in Cloth Paper Scissors STUDIO magazine, it talks a bit about the personal aspects of my studio that bring me inspiration... below is a picture of me and my late grandma (which is what the STUDIOS essay artpiece shows but in an artsy way)... also below is a picture of my grandpa's brilliantly messy workshop! ;)





what personal aspect inspires you in your studio? post a comment and if you'd like, share a picture too, on your blog... i'll draw a winner from the comment list on November 2nd for a small prize from my personal, inspirational stash!

Comments

  1. I can see the family resemblance, you have her eyes. Loved your article and the way you disected and reassembled your photo. What inspires me in MY studio? Why YOU do lovie every time I tune into the Ham or FAT site. :-)
    Hugz from the prez of your fan club,
    Normajean

    ReplyDelete
  2. What inspires me? It's the stuff that I've put into it over time and yet it goes deeper some how, even though I haven't used everything in there, it speaks of the possibilies. Happy happies

    ReplyDelete
  3. and the winner is .... NORMAJEAN!! will send out your goodies in a bit...

    thx you TWO for sharing your inspirations and words!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts