follow me blind.... UPCOMING...

 


coming up on monday, january 18th... the launch of my 3-day Follow Me Blind Challenge... wanna play? pass on the info and stay tuned!!...

i created the "follow me blind" challenge in a grand effort to lead artists down winding paths of unknown adventures... you have no idea what the end piece will be, but each day i will give instructions on what to do for that particular day. this is making art on a whim! ;)


(see my latest article coming up in Quilting Arts Feb/Mar 2010 issue on the 5-Day Challenge i hosted in Normajean Brevik's Fiber Art Traders group.)

Comments

  1. oooohhh! Follow me blind and hopefully with the Use What You Have thought process? I'll have to put a sticky note on my forehead. Happy happies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would love to go along but my computer at home is dead!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh gabriela! ;) sorry to hear it!! will miss your participation! xo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts