the one that didn't make the finals...



"pretty obsessive" - my 2nd entry for the 2011 Cloth Paper Scissors Calendar Contest - didn't make it to the finals. it wasn't my favorite piece out of the 2 that i had submitted.

attempting to capture a smidgen of what most mixed-media artists collect and stash away for future art-making was a challenge but that was what i wanted to do. ;)

we mixed-media artists like to be obsessive about collecting things at times... we have our favorite things, our recycled things... it all involves the act of "hunting" and "seeking" that one thing that tugs on our hearts... and what a pretty thing it can be. ;)

Comments

  1. What a lovely entry, someday I want to enter in the calendar contest a little nervous I guess. It was great taking your class in Chicago, I loved the flower printing my little book is so much fun. Thank you. Jenna Louise

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks girl. contests are great - the deadlines really help me get into gear... ;) so glad you had fun pounding... it was wonderful to see you again!! ;) xoox

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are always a winner to me!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts