workshop supplies

 

psst. i know i mentioned it before. but let me say it again with more finesse... i LOVE buying supplies for my workshops... here is a lovely rustic bouquet of 25 hammers... there is something quite exciting about buying supplies that will be used with a little direction and creative motive. when i am on the hunt for supplies, i always try to find the best deal possible, as i love to lavish my students with goodies and yet i have to stay within my budget. ahhh... the romance, the glee, the perfect find at 99cents a piece! ;)
Posted by Picasa

Comments

  1. It was so fun using one of those hammers during your class at MIU! (Power to the 'carpet' pounders!) Nice meeting you and your young helper. I see more little multi media books in my future!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sharon! sooo glad you came and had a blast! ;) it was such fun meeting you too! ;) and soo excited about your future books! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts