my "disco" project

inspired by the cloth paper scissors article - the disintegration collaboration by seth apter - had to try my hand at it...and it is quite intriguing and incredibly exciting! (i will post periodically as the days pass...)


wrapped up tea-stained muslin, tea-stained water color paper, old book pages, crocheted necklace, tea-stained lace.


wrapped it up into a rusted piece of chicken wire on my backyard fence.



added some blue acrylic paint to the inside of it... just squeezed it in like a jelly donut! ;)



day three...

Comments

  1. I was really interested in that article also. Genius to squeeze the paint inside!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking good already after 3 days. Can't wait to see it after 3 months!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool! I can't wait to see what happens. In response to the article I put a book outside so it's exposed to the elements. I wanted to get weathered wrinkled pages. It's been rained on, blown around, dried by the sun... but it's holding up too well. The pages are barely wrinkled after about 2 weeks of Chicago weather! I might have to drop it into the bathtub...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cool.....I am tempted....

    ReplyDelete
  5. thx for the lovey-words, people!! ;) xoxo

    and gabriela - jump!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi there, just thought I'd pop on by ta see ya. Your bundle looks good, I have my stuff sitting on one of my big wet boards waiting for beginning pics...as I went by the other day I decided to go get the fresh coffee fliter/grounds and let it sit on parts of the pieces until it dried, I'm going to put a crayon in there...and now some paint. Happy happies.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts