undercover free-form artist...


yep. that's me. i have a few scrumbles in my possession that i've created over the years... crochet is actually my first love - my comfort-craft - my foundation for all the mixed-media fiber art that i've dappled in... so finally, after being part of an online Int'l Freeform Group - i've played along and took part in their yearly show - 2010's theme - Somewhere In My World. This will also be published as a book - so stay tuned for future info on that... ;) In the meantime savor in the lovely art of scrumbling-delights.

Comments

  1. Very cool Leilani!!!I didn't know we shared crochet as our first art!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh that is just awesome!! ;) xxoox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Had to catch up on your blog! Awesome Leilani!
    I haven't crocheted in many years but love it! My mom taught me when I was 8. My first thing I made was a pink and blue pot holder made from yarn. I got so excited and enthuziastic that it was about the size of a rug! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love your poem that goes along with the whisper. it reminds me a delicate, woven web hidden in a corner niche, one that not all notice but few explore.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh uu!! what fantastic memories... i so love my memories too of when i learned around the same age. ;)

    dove - thank you for the words, sweets. so appreciate them...

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts