elaborate?



i've been feeling a pull from within, to elaborate more in my blog writings. a longing to express more in words rather than in empty space. tho, as a poet i find the real need for empty spaces. i once had a college prof who preferred we students write a one-line sentence in place of a long-winded paper. i had a tiny wondering if it was just because he didn't like to read those long-winded papers. which i could completely relate with. but it was fascinating for me to try and sum up in one sentence what we students had read the days before - and really dig in to get the one seed of truth that blossomed from its full bloom of typed pages.

so i guess what i'm trying to say is that i am hoping to share more than just a handful of seeds, more like a few sprouts now and again. it's funny that i have been hesitant in this, as my first love and dream was to be a writer before i discovered i had an artist in me, too.

Comments

  1. Hi Leilani,

    I look forward to reading your "Sprouts"!!!

    Hugs,

    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can relate to your longing. There are times that I am able to write things that I cannot seem to express "in person."

    ReplyDelete
  3. thx for the sweet comments, ladies. :) xo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts