busy busy... adventuring.

where have i been?!
well, let me tell you...

took a french bread-making class with hubby one evening and this is spiraling into a yummy hobby for us.  in my fibery mind, all i could think of was felting wool when kneading the dough.  similar process with the layers of fibers involved with dough and wool and folding certain ways.  amazing.







then.  my brave honey watched our 4 rascals and let me run away to kentucky's Red River Gorge for some awesome rock climbing with friends, one weekend.














and i've been working up a few new designs in my chalkbags.  Rok-Owls!  Aren't they cute?!




hope your autumn is rolling in some wild adventures.
xo~Leilani

Comments

  1. Wow...I love french bread!That is my one weakness!
    So nice that you got a chance to go away!Love the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. my weakness too, gabriela! :P smooch! xoxox

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts