blending seasons.

like turning a page from the end of one chapter and starting into the next.  continuing down a journey.  an ending.  a beginning. 


 the flutter of pages, of seasons seem to go by so quickly these days.  or perhaps it is the busyness that rushes me along and keeps my eyes from stopping,


from looking and drinking in
bits of glory... then the glimpse catches me
and
stops
me
still.



incredible beauties.  soothing a wild tendency to run run run to the next project, event, place.  whispering for me to listen.  to look.  to take it all in.  to breathe.  to hear my heartbeat.
 


 even the broken pieces catch me and harness me into the need for re-creating. 


 
do you feel it?  a movement of sorts?  a blending? 
the autumn is slowly fading into winter here in the city. 
and i am ready. 
and i am not.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
in celebrating this seasonal blending i am having a BROOCH SALE.  tres bien, n'est pas?

Comments

Popular Posts