finally.

i know.  it has been way too long.  but here i am.  and i have some fun things going on in my etsy shop!

i finally finished my mixed-media e-reader pattern!! 


or if you'd prefer just to order one - hand-made by me - go here.

i also finished my 2012 Sketchbook Project - and my digital pages should be up on their website by April when they start touring - be sure to check it out if you get a chance and especially if they are in your neck of the woods.  They also have a ton of other projects going on that you could jump in on! 


my theme for the 2012 Sketchbook was Along the Line.  i used altered fabrics, found words, and stitching... very tangible.


these two lovely bits are in my shop now too...



 "A light exists in Spring
Not present in the year
at any other period
When March is scarcely here."

-  Emily Dickinson


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts