Playthings.

A friend of mine, asked me if I wanted to participate in her kids' school art auction fundraiser.  Of course I had to say yes.  The theme - Playthings.  Absolutely fabulous!

I made up a wacky hand-toss game:  Pebble Pals Hand Toss Game.  (Watch for another one to end up in my Climbing Etsy Shop.) 


If you're in Chicago May 5th... Go to the auction!  Don't you just want to play with these li'l guys?!


Also... this same sweet friend, who took one of my MINI WORKSHOPS in the past, was a brave soul and taught her daughter's classroom (27 students) how to felt stones! They made some beautiful creations for the auction, as well! 





Comments

  1. Oh my!You did a fantastic job!!!!
    I absolutely love it! Who would not have fun with that!And yes, it needs to be in your shop!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts