sketch.

so.  i am taking the fabulous ALISA BURKE's online summer class - SUMMER SKETCH. and it is such fun for me!!  and a sanity.saver while the kiddies are home from school for the summer.  really.  and ... they even join in on some of the prompts.  which is just wonderful for me and takes the thinking away from my full brain and lets me just ride the wave with the kids in tow.

so.  if you have nothing going on this summer.  or lots of things going on.  or littles at home.  or not.  join the class!  it's such a deal with $1 per day practically - currently on sale !!  and she always pours herself into her projects.  she is amazing.

ALISA BURKE'S SUMMER SKETCH CLASS

my painted lines with weeds.



my painted splats and doodles.


my 12yo sketching with me.


CLICK HERE FOR THE FLICKR PHOTO POOL OF THE CLASS - SUCH FABULOUS.FUN!

Comments

Popular Posts