caravan.love

it all started when i was reading ATTIC24s blog by Lucy..and admiring her beautiful pictures..
and saw a picture of one of her really cute needle pin books in the shape of a house and had asked her if she made it or where she bought it from.. and she mentioned Cath Kidston - whom I had sadly never heard of but is absolutely amazing as well!  well.. she is the designer of the needlebooks and has a new one this year of caravans... but they were all sold out. so.  of course, i said to myself... wouldn't it be fun to make one of those myself.. so here is my wee attempt.. using vintage fabric scraps, and wool felt.. and a very basic shape.






and i'm hoping to finish some up for the SHOP... so stay tuned.. :)



and am so in love with this book, and this one.. and hope to have 
one of my own someday to travel around in with the family.. :)  happy summer!!






~Robert Louis Stevenson

Comments

Popular Posts