paint.print.

right now. i am in a printing obsession. the weaving has taken a backseat. the carving of linoleum is addicting. okay. what artform is not addicting to me. i need to live to be 300 in order to pursue all these artforms! also. my littlest is turning 7 tomorrow. and i will post a fun art project that i'm doing with her class tomorrow. Seven is such a big number to me. Usually for most people it is when their kids turn 5. But for me, it is 7. Heart.wrenching and wing.flapping all at once. But back to the printing. Here are some fun little art pouches that I recently made. They are all listed HERE. perfect for small projects to carry around in. for little travel bags. for art journaling on the go. for gifts. they measure roughly 7"x6" and include free US shipping.
















Comments

Popular Posts