autumn.ness

i love the seasons. i really do. except for dreary, cold january/february. otherwise..i am pretty smitten with each one. i would have to say that autumn inches just above the rest of them in my mind, though. it reminds me of a setting sun for the seasons.. it has for a long time. and i love sunsets.


this glorious month. some friends of ours (whom we set up)..got married. :D


we escaped one day to Starved Rock State Park and did a little hiking and exploring..











i've been doodling away for #inktober over on my instagram account..





been trying to get outside as much as possible before the cold hits..



and dreamed up some new beauty fiber art pendants..


my HARP series.. hand woven wool on steel wire..with a patina ball chain.. scrumptious and dreamy.. these 3 in my shop now.


happy aumtumnal.ness.. drink in the sunset before it's gone.. xoxo

Comments

  1. I love the hike, thanks for taking me along. Those rocks are divine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a nice park. And wedding. And lovely craftiness.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts