warm.th

after the holidays.. i always feel a bit of a long catchup to everything orderly.. it feels a bit like a hibernation of sorts or living in slow motion to some extent. but last week, was quite productive in my art studio. i carved up some newly designed blockprints for my shops.. chalkbags and something new for my art shop.. fabric pots. they are delight.ness! i was thrilled to discover an easy similar creation for my non-climbing friends that they could use for themselves. have at it! .. these beauts are in the shops! and stay warm - even if you have to jog yourself to warmth. :P  www.studiogypsy.etsy.com -- www.rokrok.etsy.com -- happy valentine's day!














"The course of true love

never did run smooth."


~William Shakespeare

Comments

  1. I know exactly what you mean about the winter blahs! But you seem to have came out the other side with fly colors. I love all your prints and bags.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness these are wonderful! We climbed all of the time, pre-kids, and are excited about us all getting back into it. What a great idea making chalk bags and also using them for plants and other things. Love your blockprints!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts