alive.

"Jesus went to the garden
And fell down on His knees

Jesus prayed in the garden
Of Gethsemane


Not My will but Yours, be done
Father not My will but Yours, be done"

~Jars of Clay




"Jesus went to the mountain
To bleed for you and me
(Hmmmmm)

Jesus died on the mountain

Called Calvary

(Calvary)


Why have You forsaken Me
My God, why have You forsaken Me. Forsaken me."

~Jars of Clay


"...He is not here. He is risen.." Luke 24




"It all seems so simplistic, does it not? A group of gullible, pre-scientific men, succumbing to the illusions and deceptions of their day. Yet, every piece of evidence mustered, including the prophecies that long preceded the event itself and the unexplainable change in the courage and confidence of the early believers, supported by the empirical evidence, argues powerfully for the truth of it all."


Comments

Popular Posts