day.seven

i'm currently on a streak.mission (fully clothed, mind you).  inspired by this lovely article HERE. and of course, my 90yo grandpa with the messy workbench from this post HERE. since January 1st - he's been "streaking" 1 mile a day on his treadmill.  i've tweaked my streak to include either of these three walking/jogging/biking - it's nice to mix it up - and sometimes i do more than 1 mile - but 1 mile is the absolute minimum.  i track my distance from HERE.  :)

so.  wanna join me?  i'm currently on day 7!  whoohooo! i'm super excited.  my wee pooch coco is my faithful partner.  it's so therapeutic.  and really.  one mile a day doing something active is pretty do-able.

listen to your favorite tunes.  don't fuss too much about what you should wear - just throw on your tennis.shoes and go!  if you over think it, you won't do it.  find some inspiring neighborhood artwork to pass by everyday, too.  make it a treat!

here's to inspirations in fitness!

one of the inspirations i jog by.  :)


Comments

Popular Posts